Dynamic Disk Converter is a powerful dynamic disk management. Its main feature is to directly convert a dynamic disk back to basic disk without loss of data, and also sector by sector convert/clone from spanned, striped, mirrored and RAID 5 volume to a basic partition. Fortunately, for a dynamic unreadable disk and invalid dynamic disk can also be good to revert them to the basic and retrieve the data you desired.
1. Safely, directly convert dynamic disk to basic within 3~10 seconds.
2. Convert an invalid or unreadable dynamic disk to basic disk.
3. Support spanned volume, striped volume (RAID 0), mirrored volume (RAID 1) and RAID 5 volume convert (clone) to basic partition.
4. Support to directly convert dynamic disk containing mirrored volume to basic.
5. Ensure system bootable and data security after reverting dynamic to basic disk.
6. Support a single disk and volume with the maximum capacity of 2TB.
7. Support for FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT and others (e.g. ext2, ext3) file systems.
8. Friendly user interface makes you use it more easily and efficiently.
Dynamic Disk Converter Professional Edition is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-11-27. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 7.
Dynamic Disk Converter Professional Edition (version 3.2) has a file size of 1.99 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 327 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.